Dual wavelength spectrophotometer

marder at agri.huji.ac.il marder at agri.huji.ac.il
Sun Mar 1 11:03:45 EST 1992

Do you know anyone who recently purchased a DUAL WAVELENGTH
spectrophotemeter?  If so, I would like to hear what the model
was, and the FOB price quoted.  I need this information URGENTLY.
Please reply to me directly.
--
                                 '      Jonathan B. Marder
Internet: MARDER at AGRI.HUJI.AC.IL :      Department of Agricultural Botany