Chitinase Inhibitor - where?

READY at UTBC01.CM.UTEXAS.EDU READY at UTBC01.CM.UTEXAS.EDU
Thu May 7 08:22:58 EST 1992

Dear Netters,

	I'm looking for a source for a compound called allosamidin. It is an
inhibitor of endochitinases which has been isolated from _Streptomyces_. The
molecule contains chitobiose linked to a wierd little ring structure and is
supposedly a transition state analog. Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike R.
   | Michael P. Ready                         | READY at UTBC01.CM.UTEXAS.EDU |
   | Clayton Foundation Biochemical Institute | Phone: (512)471-3625       |
   | University of Texas                      | FAX:   (512)471-8696       |
   | Austin, Texas 78737                      |                            |