GRAB system by Promega

Datta Shoibal shoibal at sanger.bio.uci.edu
Wed Nov 25 14:11:44 EST 1992

We are using the GRAB system by Promega in our lab to purify some
proteins from chromatin. It turns out that Promega has stopped
marketing this kit and left us high and dry with respect to obatining
more reagents. Anybody have any ideas on what one does in a situation like
this; i.e. can we reasonably ask Promega to give us the plasmids and
hybridomas and protocols to purify the fusion protein and antibody or do
they have no responsibility to their customers? Anyone have any ideas
on how one deals with a situation like this? Please e-mail to my acct
as I don't read the net often. Any responses would be much appreciated!