lacZ protein fusion vectors

BOB AT COMB belas at comb1.comb.umd.edu
Thu Nov 26 09:49:00 EST 1992

	Could someone assist me. I would like to obtain plasmids capable of
producing lacZ protein fusions with foreign genes.  The plasmid must have a
promoterless lacZ, so that I can measure foreign gene expression by assaying
b-gal-ase.  I have plenty of transcriptional fusion vectors, but am having
troubles finding translational fusion vectors.  The plasmid origin of rep-
lication is not critical, although a ColEI origin would be great.  The only
other 'wish' I have for this vector would be a multicloning region immediately
upstream of the promoterless lacZ gene.  Thanks for the help, I'd appreciate
receiving responses directly to the E-mail address listed below.

		"Ignorance is a
		 voluntary misfortune."
		  -- Nicholas Ling

		Bob (Belas at mbimail.umd.edu)