apology and thanks (5' to 3' exonuclease)

BMHTLAI at TWNAS886.BITNET BMHTLAI at TWNAS886.BITNET
Fri Nov 27 18:06:00 EST 1992

Dear Netter:

I am terribly sorry that I made some mistake in my postings. First of all,
the enquired enzyme is a 5' to 3' exonuclease to remove 5' end protroding (
not 3' to 5' as in the original posting). Second, my friend did not want to
use klenow (not PNK). Thanks to those who reply and correct my errors.
There is one enzyme exonuclease S1 seeming fit to the post but I was told
that the enzymatic condiction needs to be optimalized.

Any further comments shall be welcome.

With best regards,
Hsing-Tsu Lai