G/C tails in expression constructs

Ed Rybicki ED at micro.uct.ac.za
Mon Nov 30 11:41:31 EST 1992

> Hello netters!
> I am making an expression construct with a "constituitive" promoter driving

Colleagues of mine had a similar problem with an animal virus gene that
vector.  Probably safer, all round.  Hope this is of use.

I don't know why, but I have received this thing about nine times since I
posted it - AND I GET ALL POSTINGS FROM THIS NEWSGROUP TWICE!!!
AT LEAST!!!!  I have also complained about it several times AND A HUMAN
HAS NEVER ANSWERED!!!  AND TO THINK I THOUGHT THE NET WAS WONDERFUL!!!!

Ed Rybicki
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds...."
- Bob Marley
 | Ed Rybicki, PhD             |    "Now you've got the hang of it    |
 | (ed at micro.uct.ac.za)        | There's nothing you can't do with it |
 | Dept Microbiology           |        If you're very into it        |
 | University of Cape Town     |         You can't go wrong...."      |
 | 7700, South Africa          |               -Mad John              |
 | fax: 27-21-650 4023         | (Ogden's Nut Gone Flake, Small Faces)|