Brain cDNA library

Richard J. Hughes rhughes at UCSD
Tue Oct 6 18:42:01 EST 1992

	Quite recently , I started to clone certain receptor using Xenops
oocyte expression system. However, my initial trial failed. Since the
positive control (purified mRNA of other receptor) works fine, I think the
library I used does not contain enough message (or does contain only
partial / broken message) for the target protein.
	Is there someone who has rat (or dog) brain cDNA liblary in
lambda-ZAP phage vector ? I would appreciate it very much if I could contact
someone who has such a library.

Kazushi Urasawa
Dept. of Pharmacology, UCSD
KURASAWA at UCSD.EDU