Automated sequencing: opinions please!

rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za rybicki at uctvax.uct.ac.za
Wed Oct 7 10:07:03 EST 1992

Dear Netlanders / colleagues in cyberspace:

My turn to ask a FAQ - we would like to share the experiences of those of you
who have tried out automated sequencing setups.  We are inclining towards the
Pharmacia system; however, we would very much appreciate hearing from anyone
who has any experience with this or anything else, or who can point us in the
direction of info available on comparison of these systems.  Depending on what
comes back, I will summarise and send on to Paul Hengen for his FAQ list.

Many thanks in advance,
|  Ed Rybicki                     |    Now you've got the hang of it      |
|  Dept Microbiology              | There's nothing you can't do with it  |
|  University of Cape Town        |         If you're very into it        |
|  PB Rondebosch 7700             |         You can't go wrong....        |
|  South Africa                   |                                       |
|  fax 27 21 650 4023             |              - Mad John               |
|  ed at micro.uct.ac.za             | (Ogden's Nut-Gone Flake, Small Faces) |