"PCR Methods and Applications"

Cornelius Krasel zxmkr08 at mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de
Mon Oct 19 17:17:07 EST 1992

A lot of people in the more recent postings about PCR were referring to
the journal "PCR Methods and Applications". This one seems to be rather
unknown in this part of Germany (I never saw any ad [I have to admit that
I did NOT search very extensively], it is not available in our libraries,
...). Which company does publish it, and is it possible to get a free
sample?

Cornelius.
--
/* Cornelius Krasel, Department of Physiological Chemistry, U Tuebingen    */
/* email: krasel at mailserv.zdv.uni-tuebingen.de (Internet)                  */