Chris Upton cup at
Wed Oct 21 10:39:32 EST 1992

   Could someone please post or E-mail me a recipe for "super broth"
or "terrific broth" (if they're different!)?
I want to use it for expressing protein from E. coli.
I looked around all our manuals and even checked WAIS to search the methods
archive.....  I'm probably just looking in the wrong places!

PS on a similar note, have any of the public domain material and methods documents
that are around (hypercard stacks etc) ever been turned into source documents for
WAIS? That could be useful....

Chris_Upton at
Biochemistry Department
University of Alberta