SUPERBROTH

Chris Upton cup at bones.biochem.ualberta.ca
Wed Oct 21 10:39:32 EST 1992

Hi,
   Could someone please post or E-mail me a recipe for "super broth"
or "terrific broth" (if they're different!)?
I want to use it for expressing protein from E. coli.
I looked around all our manuals and even checked WAIS to search the methods
archive.....  I'm probably just looking in the wrong places!

Thanks,
  Chris

PS on a similar note, have any of the public domain material and methods documents
that are around (hypercard stacks etc) ever been turned into source documents for
WAIS? That could be useful....

---
Chris_Upton at darwin.biochem.ualberta.ca
Biochemistry Department