Millipore Automated Sequencers

rht at nhm.ic.ac.uk rht at nhm.ic.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 10:27:34 EST 1992

We are in the market for an automated sequencer.  At the moment we are
leaning towards the ABI but we are intrigued by the Millipore machine.
Does anyone out there have any experience with the Millipore machine?  Any
comments, plus or minus, would be appreciated.  If there is sufficient
response I will summarize the results.  Thanks.

Disclaimer:  I have no commercial connections with anyone, for anything.
Richard H. Thomas                     telephone: +44-(0)71-938 9301
Department of Zoology                       fax: +44-(0)71-938 8754
The Natural History Museum                email: r.thomas at nhm.ic.ac.uk
Cromwell Road
London, SW7 5BD