densitometry

jgill at kean.ucs.mun.ca jgill at kean.ucs.mun.ca
Wed Oct 21 07:13:26 EST 1992

To whom it may concern:

I was wondering if anyone knows of a software package capable of carrying
out densitometry, (ie, on autoradiograms).  This package should be IBM compatible and at the same
time be able to work with a Hewlett Packard 'ScanJet Plus' scanner.

I was looking at a package carried by Fotodyne, however, it is a fairly
expensive package.  So I was wondering if anyone knows of a cheaper package
which is IBM compatible, unlike the Mac compatible package offered by
Fotodyne.

thanx,
Juan