Bruce Roe's mailing list now managed by BIOSCI

Fri Oct 23 19:15:35 EST 1992

Bruce Roe has taken us up on our offer to manage mailing lists for six
months before they go out to vote as full-fledged BIOSCI newsgroups.
Please note that the mailing list has been sent to me and is now
listed under the address

	autoseqs at net.bio.net

The group will be announced once on BIONEWS/bionet.announce and then
further promotion is Bruce's responsibility; the group will not be
listed on the BIOSCI info sheet until it passes a vote.

For those of you who are familiar with BIOSCI newsgroups, please note
that a parallel address in the UK does *NOT* exist for this mailing
list.  All subscription requests regardless of your geographical
location should be directed to biosci at net.bio.net as long as this list
remains in its current status.  All messages to the list should be
sent only to autoseqs at net.bio.net.

				Sincerely,

				Dave Kristofferson
				BIOSCI/bionet Manager