Hybridization Incubators

Dave Knecht KNECHT at UCONNVM.UCONN.EDU
Sat Sep 26 23:44:33 EST 1992

I have been considering buying one of the new style rotating cylinder hybridiza
tion incubator for Southerns etc.  The look like a significant improvement over
 traditional methods.  However, I have never actually used one or know anyone t
hat has.  Any comments from Netland about various models or general utility of
these units.  The Techne style rotating cylinder looked better than the Bellco
style, but I would love to hear from some actual users.

Dave Knecht
Knecht at Uconnvm.edu                    "A foolish consistency is the hobgoblin
                                       of little minds"