non palindromic recognition sequences

CLBGRM at PATERSON.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.MANCHESTER.AC.UK CLBGRM at PATERSON.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.MANCHESTER.AC.UK
Thu Sep 24 10:29:00 EST 1992

           Does anyone know of a Restriction Endonuclease that cuts WITHIN
a non-palindromic recognition sequence,and if so,an available source.
           New England Biolabs' Aci I (CCGC) unfortunately leaves a palin-
dromic overhang which is unsuitable for our purposes.
this cut and has anyone managed to obtain it?

                       Thankyou in advance,

                                    Gavin R.M. White
                                           Paterson Institute
                                              Manchester, UK