Enzyme Reaction Rate

Jun Honda jhonda at rkna50.riken.go.jp
Mon Sep 21 23:17:37 EST 1992

I shall be doing some experiments on enzymatic reaction. The goal is to
find substrate analog (inhibitor) of the enzyme. Thus I shall be doing
experiments to determine various parameters such as Michaelis constant.
The best approach seems to be of using Lineweaver-Burk plots, but does
anyone know a good way (computer software or something) of treating
the data in a rational statistical manner to reach my goal? If anyone
had experience/experiments on enzyme kinetics, please give me some advice.

Thanx in advance.

Jun Honda @ Nano-Photonics Lab., Frontier Research Program, RIKEN