PCR1 and pSI 4001

Daryl Webb daryl at RT2.MENZIES.SU.EDU.AU
Tue Sep 15 02:29:43 EST 1992

Hi troops, as part of an U/grad cloning project we are using _e.coli_ PCR1
strain and pSI 4001 as the vector.  We are also using Glutamate selection.
I'm having trouble locating useful references to these beasties.  If any one
out there knows where I can find a genotype,etc for PCR1, a map for pSI 4001
and a summary of the underlying principles of Glutamate selection please let
me know.

--  (P.S  yes Rod it's one of K.C's)
                                                     |      |
  Daryl Webb  (daryl at menzies.su.edu.au)               \    /
  Menzies School of Health Research                    \__/
  P.O. Box 41096                                        ||   <<
  Australia                /      \                     ||   <<
  Voice : 61_89_228196     \_.--._/                    /||\
  Fax   : 61_89_275187           v                    * || o
                                                     /  ||  \