Acidic polyacrylamide gels

Robert Horton horton at
Mon Sep 14 12:37:33 EST 1992

Pardon my ignorance (I'm one of those "molecular biologists" who practices
biochemistry without a license), but couldn't you just hook the electrodes up
the other way? A basic protein should migrate towards the negative electrode ...
Bob Horton            /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U. of Minnesota, CBS  || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
1479 Gortner Ave.    /||\   -Werner von Braun.  Disclaimer:"Bob who?"
St. Paul, MN 55108    ^^   horton at 624-3790