HIV

Bruce Byrne byrne at soma.umdnj.edu
Mon Sep 14 09:36:08 EST 1992

BMA14432 at VAX1.UTULSA.EDU writes:

>Dear Netters,
>Our NEWS group does not allow posting to the HIV thread so I am forced to post here.
>Does anyone have recent references for HIV replication, transcriptional
>regulation, and splicing? Any and ALL responses are greatly
>appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Mark,
  I assume you're referring to bionet.molbio.hiv   That group has been very
quiet, and certainly without references to the things you're asking about.
I've wondered if specific groups in a field as competitive as HIV research
might suffer from people being afriad that good thoughts will be taken up by
competitors.  Sorry state.

Bruce Byrne