GF/C filters for ssDNA

Dr. Warren Wakarchuk wakarchu at biologysx.lan.nrc.ca
Fri Sep 11 11:00:58 EST 1992

Hi Netters.  Enough people have asked me for the reference to the method I
mentioned in passing a while ago that I thought I'd post it for all to see.
The method is for the isolation of ssDNA from either M13 or phagemid culture
supernatents.  It uses GF/C glass fibre filters and Sodium perchlorate. The
reference is:

   Kristensen et al., Nucleic acids research 15(14): 5507 - 5516, 1987

Cheers,
Warren Wakarchuk              Email:  WAKARCHU at BIOLOGYSX.LAN.NRC.CA
Protein Structure and Design          NUM208WW at MBDS.NRC.CA
IBS-NRCC                        fax:  613-952-9092
Ottawa, Ont.  CANADA
**Any opinions stated here are my own, not NRC's**