PCR enhancers

Ting H. Hsiao thsiao at ANOLIS.BNR.USU.EDU
Thu Sep 10 11:32:55 EST 1992

Dear Netters,

I am interested in the use of PCR enhancers.  I would like to know if any one
has experience with the use of Stratagene's Perfect Match Polymerase Enhancer.
Is this a single-stranded DNA binding protein?  What is the difference with
USB's single-stranded DNA binding protein or GP 32?  How effective are these
products in getting better PCR yields?  Any suggestion and tips will be
appreciated.

   | Dept. of Biology, Utah State University    |
   | Logan, UT 84322-5303, U.S.A.               |
   | PHONE: (801) 750-2549; FAX: (801) 750-1575 |
   | E-MAIL: thsiao at anolis.bnr.usu.edu          |