Sequence of Bluescript

Klaus.Matthaei at anu.edu.au Klaus.Matthaei at anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 29 20:27:07 EST 1992

>This must be a FAQ, but I'll ask it once more: Is the sequence of the
>Bluescript (TM) cloning vector available somewhere? If not, does someone
>have an up-to-date restriction map? The Stratagene info sheet does not
>cover the "latest" enzymes.
>
>--
>Martti Tolvanen, Dept. Biochem., Univ. Helsinki, Finland
>tolvanen at cc.helsinki.fi

G'Day
I have the following sequences on disk from Stratagene if anyone is
interested.

"On the enclosed disk are sequences from many of Stratagene's innovative
vectors.  There are 21 ASCII files contained on the disk, their names and
descriptions are as follows:

	Name	Description

	88B2KSM.DOC	pBluescript  II KS (-)
	88B2KSP.DOC	pBluescript  II KS (+)
	88B2SKM.DOC	pBluescript  II SK (-)
	88B2SKP.DOC	pBluescript  II SK (+)
	88BLKSM.DOC	pBluescript  KS (-)
	88BLKSP.DOC	pBluescript  KS (+)
	88BLSKM.DOC	pBluescript  SK (-)
	88BLSKP.DOC	pBluescript  SK (+)

	PBCKSM.DOC	pBC KS (-)
	PBCKSP.DOC	pBC KS (+)
	PBCSKM.DOC	pBC SK (-)
	PBCSKP.DOC	pBC SK (+)

	PBSPLUS.DOC	pBS (+)
	PBSMINUS.DOC	pBS (-)
	PBSPLSMD.DOC	pBS

	PHSCPSK.DOC	Phagescript SK

	PMC1NEO.DOC	pMC1Neo
	PMC1PLA.DOC	pMC1Neo poly A

	PSG5.DOC	pSG5
	PXT1.DOC	pXT1
	PWE15.DOC	pWE15

The disk itself is preformatted for an IBM PC, and includes a copy of this
letter under contents.doc.

If you have further questions please contact Technical Services at
1-800-424-5444.

Sincerely,

Stratagene Cloning Systems"

Others are of course available from 'Vectors' in GeneBank.

Cheers, Klaus

Klaus Matthaei
Gene Targeting
The Australian National University
E-mail: Klaus.Matthaei at anu.edu.au

"If all else fails.  Read the instructions".