MICROPIPETTE CALIBRATION (FAQ contributions)

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Tue Sep 29 10:30:26 EST 1992

WAGNERF at BRUNB.BITNET (Wagner Fontes) writes:

:Thanks for everyone who wrote an answer to my problem.
:Since I started the discussion, I'm making it's summary.

What a great idea! May I suggest others do this as well?
I'm saving a bunch of these things to create a FAQ list
for this newsgroup. If anyone has a list of questions or
has edited answers from other questions, you can e-mail
them to me and I'll put them together. Now that this group
may grow from the recent non-electronic publicity, we may
get swamped with the typical new-user questions...

Any other suggestions are welcome.

Paul N. Hengen
National Cancer Institute
Frederick, Maryland 21702-1201 USA