33P

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Mon Apr 5 14:21:39 EST 1993

Your questions concerning your 33P troubles leads me to some more questions:

Are you certain that the SAME conditions are in play as when, say 32P, are
used (hyb stringency, probe labelling methods, Southern blot methods,
exposure time/enhancement/film sensitivity/developer-ment, etc)? What
about probe integrity/size? Oligos/DNA inserts/RNA probes? Have you
checked them on a gel after labelling ... then autorad?

regards

Cheers

Andre Hamel
Manitoba Vet.Virol.