Bionet faq in Win3.1 help format, suggestions solicited

Hugo Eric eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
Wed Apr 7 08:20:57 EST 1993

Dear Bionetters,
     I am in the process of compiling various articles from USENET
bionet newsgroups into a Windows 3.1 help file.  Before I get too
involved I'm soliciting opinions from the Net as to what would
be most valuable to include.  If you have any suggestions please
email me.  When I get a preliminary help file done I'll make it
freely available to whoever would like it.
                    Thanks for any feedback,      Eric ;-)
  Eric R. Hugo, Postdoctoral Research Associate |eric at bcserv.wustl.edu
  Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biophysics|
  Washington University School of Medicine      |
  Box 8231, St. Louis, MO 63110_________________| (314) 362-3342