Immobilized DNaseI

Tue Apr 6 19:04:36 EST 1993

> In No. 5 (1992) BiTechniques, there is a article (p 726) WHICH TALKS ABOUT
> Immobilized DNase I on a G3m-matrix from Mobitec GmbH, Gottingen, FRG.  I
> would like to find a source of this matrix in the US.  Our purchusing dept
> is not happy about ordering from overseas.  If anyone knows of a stateside
> source, please respond to the following address. Otherwise I will have to
> make them unhappy.
>  thanks in advance
>  Laura Via
>  LEVIA at VTVM1.cc.vt.edu

As I know US biochemicals has a whole list of immobilized enzymes.
DNAseI can be bought as immobilized on polyvinyl or dextran for
about $80/1mg polyvinyl or $50/25 ug Dextran.  I think the prices are
on the extreme side, but as people start using it, I guess it might
come down.
As usual, I have no commercial interest in any of the companies (not yet!)
Raj Shankarappa
bsh at med.pitt.edu