luminometer advice

BOB AT COMB belas at
Thu Apr 8 08:22:00 EST 1993

In article <9304062238.AA07772 at>, braam at DINGO.RICE.EDU writes...
>We are in the market for a luminometer.
>Does anyone have advice on brands/models that
>they are willing to share?
>Thanks much
>Janet Braam
>braam at
	We've been very happy with the Dynatech ML3100 96 well multititer
dish luminometer.  It's not cheap however, I think they go for ca. $55K
these days (with all the accessories).

~~    "Now imagine a Moebius vortex inside a spherical constant, and you've  ~~
~~                got my cosmology."  Frank Zappa, 1992.                     ~~
~~                     Bob (Belas at                           ~~