microdiffusion quantification of cyanide

jp9787 at PANAM1.PANAM.EDU jp9787 at PANAM1.PANAM.EDU
Mon Apr 12 16:17:01 EST 1993

Greetings Bionetters,

     Is anyone out there familiar with the Conway microdiffusion method
for the quantification of cyanide ?  I have been using this method to
quantify the amount of cyanide in tissue homogenates ( 20% w:v in .25M
sucrose), and my results seem a bit questionable.  If anyone has information
on this method, or any suggestions for alternate cyanide quantification
methods, please e-mail me at JP9787 at PANAM.

Thank you,

John Piper
Lab Technician
University of Texas Pan American - M.B.R.S. Department
1201 W. University Dr.
Edinburg, TX  78539
Internet and Bitnet:  JP9787 at PANAM