AT to GC mutations

the End jgraham at bronze.ucs.indiana.edu
Thu Apr 15 16:17:25 EST 1993

Bionetters,

After I gently reminded this guy Bob DeLisio that it is not a good idea to
post private E-mail to the net without the author's permission, and suggested
a few additional references, he replies with insults to the effect
that he'll post anything sent to him he pleases, and that I shouldn't
waste his time with mindless attention to irrelevant details. I guess
he is refering to DMSO question :)

I suggest caution in replying to this guy. He seems to be quite inexperienced
in using the Internet among other things.

Jim
J. Graham