PCR SPLICING

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Tue Apr 20 10:31:35 EST 1993

Have you tried diluting the first PCRs before adding them together? (say 1
in 10,000 dil'n), also what about the cycling step TIMES? Perhaps too
short for the elongation step? (say 95oC for 5 min soak followed by say
20, 30, 40 cycles of 95oC/15 sec, annealing temp/15 sec, 70oC/15 sec with
increase after each cycle so that final 70oC step is for, say 2 min, then
finish off with final soak at 70oC for say 5- 10 min)....

cheers

Andre