Terminology

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Wed Apr 21 22:15:40 EST 1993

In article <MAILQUEUE-101.930421093519.971 at micro.uct.ac.za> ed at micro.uct.ac.za writes:

>> >wrt Andre Hamel's post concerning Vent vs Taq...
>> >
>> >"more fideliltous"
>> >
>> >Is that for real? what is the appropriate
>> >form of fidelity as an adjective?
>> >
>>  Isn't it "faithful"?. Just guessing.
>
>I liked "fidelitous" (note sp.) - who says English has to stand still,
>anyway!

Here here!   8>}

Ahhhh (sigh of relief)! ... I would never have thought this silly little
thread would have ever occurred in the first place ... I almost forgot
what this thread was originally about anyway  :-)

Guess I'd better watch how/what I write in the future ... or should I
even be doing so now?  :-)
... too late, it's already been written an soon to be posted!

By the way I don't have a spell checker (or am not aware of there being
one) in this text editor {called PICO on our SUN UNIX system}, fortunately
I can't type fast enough to be able to make too many "typos".

cheers!