Promega PolyATtract mRNA Isolation System

Robert Horton horton at
Mon Apr 26 13:50:29 EST 1993

Martin Kennedy (mkennedy at wrote:
: I'm just making a cDNA library with polyA RNA I isolated with it.  Its neat and
: quick, and so far as I can tell the RNA is fine (at least I get reasonable cDNA
: synthesis) with no detectable 28s and 18s RNA carry over.  Others around here
: have also used it successfully.  I'll never go back to oligodT cellulose!

Bob Horton            /\ "Crash programs fail because of the theory that
U. of Minnesota, CBS  || with nine women pregnant you get a baby a month"
1479 Gortner Ave.    /||\   -Werner von Braun.  Disclaimer:"Bob who?"
St. Paul, MN 55108    ^^   horton at 624-3790