PCR/dot blot - removing mineral oil

Andre Hamel hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Fri Apr 30 18:03:59 EST 1993

Yeh, guess I'll have to break down and purchase one of those heated lids
that can be obtained for MJR thermocyclers :-)

Thanks all for suggestions!

"viva la bionet!"

regards

Andre Hamel                                 email: hamel at ccu.umanitoba.ca
Manitoba Veterinary Services                lab tel.: (204) 945-7630
545 University Crescent                    home tel.: (204) 275-1204
Winnipeg, Manitoba                               FAX: (204) 945-8062
CANADA
R3T 5S6