section collection?

Geoff Vince vince at bme.ri.ccf.org
Sun Aug 1 16:33:07 EST 1993

Does anyone have information on storing tissue section on 35mm film?  We intend to cut
through a paraffin embedded tissue sample, collecting 6fm sections every 500fm.  We do not
want to waste the sections taken between collections and I read recently of laboratories
picking up sections on to 35mm film instead of a slide, covering them with PVC kitchen film,
and storing them for future use.  Does anyone have any info?

Thanks