taq polymerase for sequencing (not cycle sequencing) any luck?

Jon Jafari jjafari at sunflower.bio.indiana.edu
Tue Aug 3 14:58:25 EST 1993

Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find a FAQ for this group.

I am having serious proplems with secondary structure and would like
to know if anyone has used taq to label at a higher temp (or
sequenase) with success and if so what were the conditions?  I have
called Promega re their taq kit but they "dogged me like toto" and
sent the same information that was in their catalog.  Thanks for your
help.

Jon Jafari