Autorad. Cass. for Bio-Rad IPC????

Darren Nickerson nickerson at molbiol.ox.ac.uk
Tue Aug 3 12:28:02 EST 1993

	Would anyone care to comment on the apparatus/techniques they use to
autoradiograph S35 radiolabelled gels which have been dried onto the plate of
Bio-Rad's IPC sequencing setup?  AT the moment we use a black blanket and
black garbage bags, pressing the film firmly between the front plate (with gel
affixed) and the back plate, or IPC buffer-tank.  This takes the back plate
out of action for a bit, so we are currently looking for a more elegant way of
doing it.  We have had no luck finding a casette which will hold the plate,
and so have resorted to the above procedure.  Can anyone suggest a supplier,
or a better home remedy???  :)

Darren Nickerson
University of Oxford
Oxford, U.K.