E. coli genome sequencing project data?

G. SCOTT GORDON ggordon at opal.tufts.edu
Tue Aug 3 17:17:00 EST 1993

Greetings, BioNetters.

	Does anyone know how and where to obtain a complete sequence
from the database of the E. coli sequencing project.  I know approximately
46% of the genome has been sequenced either as gene regions or by pure
sequencing effort.  I want to know if a given chrmosome minute has been
fully sequenced or not.  It would be very useful information.

	Thanks for any help

			Scott Gordon
			Sackler School of Biomed. Sciences
			Tufts  U.