human tissue mRNA

wetsel_r at msnews.wustl.edu wetsel_r at msnews.wustl.edu
Thu Aug 5 12:59:54 EST 1993

In a previous article, THEO at licre.ludwig.edu.au wrote:
>Hi, I want to know if there are any commercially available sources of human
>mRNAs from various tissues including stomach and colon. I know that
>Clontech has human mRNA blots but does not include stomach or colon.
>Thanks in advance,
>Theo Mandamadiotis

Yes Theo,  a company called BIOS Corporation 1-800-678-9487 (203-773-1450)
and FAX(203-562-9377 - has human and mouse RNA blots, if memory serves i
think they are total RNA blots but they may have some mRNA ones as well.

BTW - and off the topic - if anyone needs chromosome mapping blots BIOS
also provides those too.

Best Wishes,
David
haviland at kids.wustl.edu