ExoIII in 50 Unit/uL Question ...

u3307515 at ALLIANT.SNU.AC.KR u3307515 at ALLIANT.SNU.AC.KR
Thu Aug 5 21:46:36 EST 1993

Dear Drs ...

I am trying to make nested deletion of my DNA sequence and
want to use the protocol of ExoIII/MungBean Nuclease combination ...

I have currently no ExoIII kits and hope I could use my ExoIII batch
which have a label of 50 Unit/uL ...

Now I wonder if I could this low activity enzyme batch for the ExoIII
nested deletion experiments ( I think it is not good because all manuals
say they have used 150 U - 200 U for the purpose ... )

Is anybody out there who have used
*  ExoIII kits for nested deletion ,
** ExoIII low level activity (50 U/uL) for some purpose and
are willing to let me know the valuable information ?

I hope your warm replis ...
Thanks for reading me and in advance ...

Sincerely Rhee Hwan-Seok
Dept. Mol.Biol
Seoul National Univ.
e-mail :  u3307515 at alliant.snu.ac.kr