d.s. DNA sequencing.

g78152202 at VAX9K.NCHU.EDU.TW g78152202 at VAX9K.NCHU.EDU.TW
Mon Aug 9 23:58:18 EST 1993

Dear Netter
   I am doing the exps about the d.s. DNA sequencing. I use the pUC as
   the vectors. I am confused by the 2nd structure and the bad
   resolution. If u have a nice method from the preoparation to the
   sequence, please give me a hint or a protocal. Thanks! :

   C-Y Huang
   Institude of Molecular Biology, NCHU,Taichung , Taiwan