High temp sequencing

Paul N Hengen pnh at fcsparc6.ncifcrf.gov
Tue Aug 10 17:27:16 EST 1993

In article <1993Aug6.151655.12129 at emba.uvm.edu>
 brianf at med.uvm.edu (Brain Foley) writes:

> GRGGTA at PATERSON.CHRISTIE-HOSPITAL.MANCHESTER.AC.UK wrote:
>
>: Sorry if this is a FAQ, but I couldn't find a FAQ for this group.
>
> The FAQ can be obtained from fly.bio.indiana.edu via anonymous FTP or via
> GOPHER.  I will mail you a copy of it.

The FAQ list for bionet.molbio.methds-reagnts is available by anonymous
ftp from ncifcrf.gov as the file pub/methods/FAQlist. It is also available
by anonymous ftp from net.bio.net as pub/BIOSCI/METHDS-REAGNTS/METHODS.FAQ

New users of BIOSCI/bionet may want to read the "Frequently Asked
Questions" or "FAQ" sheet for BIOSCI. The FAQ provides details on how
to participate in these forums and is available for anonymous FTP from
net.bio.net [134.172.2.69] in pub/BIOSCI/biosci.FAQ. It may also be
requested by sending e-mail to biosci at net.bio.net (use plain English
for your request). The FAQ is also posted on the first of each month
to the newsgroup BIONEWS/bionet.announce immediately following the
posting of the BIOSCI information sheet.

Another good source of information for new users is "A Biologist's
Guide to the Internet" which is published monthly in the Usenet
newsgroups sci.bio, bionet.general, and news.answers.
It is available by anonymous FTP from rtfm.mit.edu as the file
pub/usenet/news.answers/biology/guide. It is also found at sunsite.unc.edu
as the file pub/academic/biology/ecology+evolution/FAQ

ftp archives of all the BIOSCI/bionet messages are available at net.bio.net
[134.172.2.69] in /pub/BIOSCI. Contact biosci at net.bio.net for further help
or comments on the archives.

Paul N. Hengen