PEG

malaine at sara.cc.utu.fi malaine at sara.cc.utu.fi
Fri Aug 13 05:31:26 EST 1993

Hi bionetters!
I'm posting this question to my friend. She is trying to clone a blunt-ended
PCR-fragment (appr. size 3 kb) to SK+ vector, but despite of her many efforts
she hasn't succeeded so far. She has heard some rumours of using PEG to improve
the efficiency of blunt-ended ligations.
Do you have comments concerning this subject? Especially information about
mode of action, concentrations, any additional requirements etc. are very
welcome.
Thanks in advance!!

You can send the answers to her E-mail address:
	Kylkaas at sara.cc.utu.fi

We will post a summary from these answers later.

Marko Laine					Malaine at sara.cc.utu.fi
Univ.of Turku					Malaine at polaris.cc.utu.fi
Biocity, Dept. of botany
20520 Turku