RE availability

John Nash nash at
Tue Aug 17 15:16:50 EST 1993

In article <CBx3sF.6y2 at> mpm at (Mark Mattson) writes:
>From: mpm at (Mark Mattson)
>Subject: RE availability
>Date: 17 Aug 93 19:07:27 GMT

>I know this sounds like a good candidate for a FAQ, but does anyone have
>any idea where I can find a list of sources for some of the less common
>restriction enzymes?

>Steven W. Barger, Ph.D.
>c/o Mark Mattson
>Sanders-Brown Center on Aging

If I remember correctly, you could Gopher into the REBASE database.  Last
time I looked, there were suppliers listed.  If you don't know what "Gopher
into..." means, ask here, and heaps of nice people will tell you politely,
with examples.

Try it.  G'luck,

  cheers, John

  John Nash                           | Email: Nash at
  Institute for Biological Sciences   |
  National Research Council of Canada | Email to my other NRC accounts
  Ottawa, Ontario, Canada.            | is usually forwarded here.