viewing stereoimages

RPSCOTT RSCOTT at IRRI.CGNET.COM
Tue Aug 17 06:12:16 EST 1993

> Rhee Hwan-Seok at "u3307515 at alliant.snu.ac.kr"   (13 AUG-1993 13:13):
>
> In recent days many books and articles present stereoscopic images
> for their molecular structures and
> I believe there are several kinds of methods to generate stereo images .
> I hope I could purchase any cheap glasses to view those images ...
>
> Is anybody out there who are willing to let me know where could I order
> the glasses for stereoscopic images please ?

You may also be interested in trying the unaided eye approach featured
in Trends in Biochemical Sciences. It's cheaper if you can learn the
trick.

      McKeon, T. A. and Gaffield, W. (1990) Viewing stereopictures in
      three dimensions with naked eyes. Trends Biochem. Sci. 15: 412-413.

Good day! :-)

R. Scott
Division of Plant Pathology
International Rice Research Institute