Ultra Fast Ligations

GIETZ at bldghsc.lan1.umanitoba.ca GIETZ at bldghsc.lan1.umanitoba.ca
Tue Aug 17 13:38:00 EST 1993

Hi Ari-Matti!
    Would you happen to know the frequency of the bath?  Ive looked in the
supplier catalogue that sell this type of bath
and they do not mention the frequency or the peak out put
in Watts.  If you have the owners manual they probably mention it in there!
This will help tremendously for those that cannot buy a Branson 2200 for what
ever reason.  I have info about other baths and the frequency ranges from
43 to 63 Khz with a peak out put of 53 to 720 Watts.  I wonder where
your bath comes in?
Thanks for the effort!
Dan Gietz
______________________________________
R.Daniel Gietz Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Human Genetics
University of Manitoba
770 Bannatyne Ave, Rm 250
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
R3E 0W3
Tel.: (204)789-3458
Fax.: (204)786-8712
E-mail GIETZ at BLDGHSC.LAN1.UMANITOBA.CA
"Trying to do the Manitoba Thing"

REPLY FROM: Gietz, Dr. Dan