Re Reference Databases

KARN at Butler.EDU KARN at Butler.EDU
Thu Aug 19 11:10:15 EST 1993

I'll add my testimony on the earlier message about PAPYRUS.  I used the
original version for several years and was greatly impressed and pleased.
I just received my update for Windows and am even happier with it, if that's
possible.  One of the hidden benies of PAPYRUS is Dave Goldman who produced
it.  He's an exceedingly helpful and reasonable person.  Would that all
software and the companies that support it were so user friendly!
Bob Karn
KARN at BUTLERU.EDU