Blah (was Re: INTERNATIONAL PHONE SEX LINES)

TAO BRIAN T 90taobri at wave.scar.utoronto.ca
Thu Aug 19 11:07:11 EST 1993

In article <1993Aug17.102044.20229 at gserv1.dl.ac.uk>, mutasa at uk.ac.afrc writes...

> Warren Victorian whoever you are, this is a forum for scientific
> discussion and not for dishing out sex phone lines.  I for one certainly
> don't want any of  this rubbish on my screen.... why is it allowed to
> get through.  Doesn't anyone monitor these messeges!!!!!!????

    No, otherwise this would be a moderated group.  I have already
mailed his sysadmin and postmaster with a strong suggestion that they
control or delete this user.  The article has been posted to every
newsgroup I read.
--
Brian Tao:: taob at io.org (Internex Online, 416-363-3783, 10 lines, v.32bis)
::::::::::: 90taobri at wave.scar.utoronto.ca (University of Toronto, 9T4)