RE*Re*Reference Databases

GIETZ at bldghsc.lan1.umanitoba.ca GIETZ at bldghsc.lan1.umanitoba.ca
Thu Aug 19 18:45:00 EST 1993

---------------------KARN at BUTLERU.EDU
WRITES--------------------------------------
I'll add my testimony on the earlier message about PAPYRUS.  I used the
original version for several years and was greatly impressed and pleased.
I just received my update for Windows and am even happier with it, if that's
possible.  One of the hidden benies of PAPYRUS is Dave Goldman who produced
it.  He's an exceedingly helpful and reasonable person.  Would that all
software and the companies that support it were so user friendly!
HELLO NETTERS
    What about the a good database program for the Mac?  Any suggestions?
Something that doesn't cost an arm and a leg!  I hate to admit it but I am
a bit behind in using a data base for organizing my references.
Dan Gietz
______________________________________
R.Daniel Gietz Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Department of Human Genetics
University of Manitoba
770 Bannatyne Ave, Rm 250
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
R3E 0W3
Tel.: (204)789-3458
Fax.: (204)786-8712
E-mail GIETZ at BLDGHSC.LAN1.UMANITOBA.CA
"Trying to do the Manitoba Thing"