phosphoimager nightmare

Michael van Waes bi__mvw at SELWAY.UMT.EDU
Thu Aug 19 16:22:12 EST 1993

In a message posted Aug 18 Jay Hirsh writes about a company not honoring
a "money back warranty" when buying a not so good phosphorimager.

Jay:

 I believe that if what you say is true, this company deserves to get the bad
 press. I am getting prices for phosphorimagers to see if we can convince
 other people here at the Division to get one. Could you post to the network
 or to me personally the name of the company that treated you so poorly?
 I don't think that this would violate any netiquette principles, and
 it probably would be a good lesson for the company in question.

 Thank you .
			Michael van Waes.