Li-Cor Automated DNA Sequencer

K.C. Baker mbkxb at s-crim1.dl.ac.uk
Fri Aug 20 07:17:26 EST 1993

Hi there.
We are thinking about buying a new automated sequencer, and have just found
out about the product from Li-Cor. It has not yet been released in the UK,
though we understand that it is available in the US. Has anybody got one?
We would be most interested to hear your opinions on them. If there are
sufficient replies, I will summarise.
Many thanks,

Ken.

--
Dr Ken Baker                              JANET : UK.AC.DL.SEQNET::MBKXB
Department of Protein Engineering       INTERNET : MBKXB at SEQNET.DL.AC.UK